Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HURRICANE SEASON AGAIN

Well here it is August 2009 and the first storm popped up in the Gulf of Mexico a few days ago. It, the storm came ashore near Destin,Florida and wasn't too bad. We are watching Bill closely now, it is a major hurricane and the first of the Atlantic storm season. The forecasters are predicting that it will turn north before reaching the coast. I hope this is the case, cause our country has been abused lately so much that the economy is suffering from all the disasters of the previous few years.
I am a believer that our wonderful Creator, will not put more on us than we are able to handle and He will help us through the tough times whenever they befall us. I will write more later, when I have more time, but for now this is the most I can get out. Hoping all are well out there in blogland and enjoy having access to a wealth of reading. Bless you all this day!
Well, it's another day and it has started with rain, alot of it. This is what we call dog days here along the Gulf Coast! I got wired up on coffee this morning and did a few honey do's, but now I'm done except for finishing the laundry I started hours ago. Guess I'll go take care of that and review my position for options to complete the day. So many things to do, never know what to do next. Slow down and focus on one task at a time I reckon. Yeah, sounds like a plan!

No comments: