Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How important is life to you

I was reading this morning and it came on me all of a sudden, my life to me is not as important to me as it is to others whom think of me more significantly. This concept of looking at your self worth allows you to believe that, if my life has significance to others it should at least be that meaningful to me.
So today, which is all I have, I will look at my life and carry myself as if I were some very important person in the world, because I am.
If I look at myself as being VIP there is no way I can think lowly of myself or any other person. This to me is a good idea! Love large, play hard and be true to thy self, all the day long.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

True comments.

We owe it to those who rely on us to look after ourselves.